Earn, Live, Love, and Play in a community setting.
- Sharing ideas about the community as a group
- Style of community (artist, farming, and more)
- Experiences in communities
- What would one like about a community?
Groups and suppliers that would support the communities
- What can they provide for the community (products, information, and more).
- Panelists from the organizations
- How to use state, government, and private resources to help with projects
Best Governance practices
- What works
- What doesn’t
- Employee-owned or a co-op
- How bylaws will work
- Legal formality
- Owner financing
- Session with Marigold Network (private lender)
- State, local, and government help (grants and programs)
Health through nature
- Talk with practitioners and find studies to reference
- Have a discussion with the group about this topic
- How the communities would work on insurances
Regenerative practices vs sustainability and how both will work together
Group size, how and what works best
Group discussion about the above topics
A discussion about a networking through CommUNITY can help bring an end to social issues. Join The CommUNITY Grid Network Powered by Global Won. Experts will discuss networking through community and talk about Intentional CommUNITY. The Community Grid's network will making easier to do good in the world with regenerative and sustainable solutions...