Our world is experiencing a celestial awakening as our innate spiritual capacities are turning on at an increasing rate. Modern day mysticism is the realization and experience of our Divine spiritual essence and a delightful access to unitive consciousness.
Join Rev. Ariel Patricia, Dr. Julie Krull, and authors from the Common Sentience book series as they discuss the mystical phenomena we are collectively experiencing. Explore with these modern-day mystics what angels, soul guides, the muse, witches, shamanism, and prayer are and how developing our innate spiritual capacities is the gateway to ultimately bring us to peace and oneness.
– Rev. Ariel Patricia, CEO of Sacred Stories Publishing
– Dr. Julie Krull, host of All Things Connected
– Tricia McCannon, author of Angels: Personal Encounters with Divine Beings of Light
– Marilyn Alauria, author of Guides: Mystical Connections to Soul Guides and Divine Teachers
– Ash Ruiz, author of the upcoming book Muse: Transcendent Experiences of Pure Receptivity and Flow
– Rev. Valerie Love, author of the upcoming book Witch: Divine Alignments with the Elements, Energies, and Cycles of Nature
– don Oscar Miro-Quesada, author of the upcoming book Shamanism: Personal Quests of Communion with Nature and Creation
– Rev. Dr. Temple Hayes, author of the upcoming book Prayer: Experiences of Divine Presence for Profound Life Changes and Radical Awakenings
We invite you to learn more about Common Sentience, our uncommon book series that celebrates the mystical experiences we have as spiritual beings. Each book in the series spotlights specific ways that these profound connections are made—through nature, angels, sound, spirit guides, animals, meditation, ancestors, and more—proving that our direct, personal, spiritual experiences are an increasingly common and meaningful part of our human lives.
A renowned wisdom teacher on the spiritual phenomenon anchors each book sharing both their deep knowledge and personal stories with you. They are joined by dozens of contributing “sacred storytellers”—individuals just like you—who have had heart-opening spiritual experiences and feel compelled to share them with others. Read one or all of the books in our uncommon series . . . and feel the presence of the Divine in and all around you. Go to https://sacredstories.com/commonsentience for more information.