- This event has passed.
The UN-Becoming of Who You Are Not
Monday, 20 June 2022 @ 11:00 AM - 12:00 PM EDT
An exploration of the questions we all have within and how their answers can UN-limit your life :
• What would happen if I simply let go of all that I have been taught to think?
• What if I let go of the story that I tell myself? What if I UN-tell my story?
• What if we ask the questions we are afraid to ask:
• Who will I BE if I am empty?
• If I let go of all that does not serve me, will there be anything left, or will I be an empty vessel that is hollow?
• The deeper question: Am I worthy enough to accept my BE-ing in its nakedness and its wholeness?
• Where to from here?
You get to UN-Become who you are not.
You get to step out of the taught behaviour, the expectations, the opinions, the current circumstances.
You get to BE more.
You get to BE YOU.
You get to step out of the box and tear it up.
You get to claim your sovereignty and stand in your Light.
You have a place at the table of ONE-ness – who you are is welcomed.
Together we get to bring Love, Light, Peace and Unity through our collective Light.
Learn More about the Presenter, Haseena Patel at https://haseenapatel.com/